- the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative, and the inerrant Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21.
- there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30.
- in the deity of Christ John 10:33; His virgin birth Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:34-35; His sinless life Hebrews 4:15, 7:26; His miracles John 2:11; His vicarious and atoning death I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9; His resurrection John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4; His ascension to the right hand of the Father Mark 16:19; His personal return to earth in power and glory Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16.
- in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace
through faith alone are we saved John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, Who gifts us to accomplish Christ’s purposes in the world and Who manifests His presence to the world through Christ’s church (Romans 8:13-14; Romans 12; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; I Corinthians 12; I Corinthians 14; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
- in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28.